Sunday, September 11, 2011

A new idea

I want to start blogging on the crafts I have done and the pictures I have taken in my healing journey. I have found that having a hobby is very beneficial. After the loss of my grand daughter I entered into a world I had never been to before. So I started taking pictures, after entering into the photography program at my local college I found Carly's site. I loved her pictures but knew I could never do anything like that so I started taking pictures at home of names in front of a scene.   I bought my first DSLR a Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black) I must say I absolutely love this camera! With a few extra lenses and some other photo equipment I was taking pictures. 
Im going to keep taking my pictures for people and also adding my own things I like to do for a hobby, to relax, to get away, to think of other things, you name it! 
I have a love for polymer clay CKC220003001 - Sculpey Clay, Sampler Pack, Soft Pliable,30 Colors, 1 oz. I have been working on some various ideas to personalize and offer for sale. 
I also love mixed media art Art at the Speed of Life: Motivation and Inspiration for Making Mixed-Media Art Every Day.
I will be adding pictures of my projects and talking about the various products I buy and use.
Till we meet again
have a nice day
~hugs~  

No comments:

Post a Comment