Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 facts about my Grandchildren

1. My first born granddaughters are twins
2. Two of my grandchildren have names that begin with a Z
3. I have 12 grandchildren
4. One of my grandchildren is in heaven
5. One of my grandchildren is a step-grandchild
6. Five of my grandchildren have blue eyes
7. One of my grandchildren was born on my birthday
8. One of my grandchildren was born 4 months early and survived
9. My last three grandchildren born were all born on the same day in consecutive years (2009, 2010, 2011)
10. One of my grandchildren was born on 9-11

I love to keep toys around the house  for the grandchildren to play with when they come to visit. Some of the things I have for them are.

LeapFrog Scribble and WriteLeapFrog Text and Learn

No comments:

Post a Comment