Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dinner for under $5

Tonight I had dinner alone. Well I do every weeknight because my husband works nights. So I bought a package of pork chops they were $4.00 and a package of zucchini for $2.00. I had 2 of the pork chops and half of a zucchini. So for around $3.00 I cooked myself dinner. To make my pork chops I used breadcrumbs and an egg mixed together as the coating.


Coating for pork chop


1 egg
1/4 cup bread crumbs
spice to taste
Mix thoroughly  
dip pork chop in egg mixture
then dip in dry bread crumbs
fry or bake for at least 20 minutes on medium heat


Zucchini 


1 egg
dry bread crumbs
1 sliced Zucchini 



                               Mix up the egg and dip sliced zucchini so its coated on both sides
then dust the egg dipped zucchini in the bread crumbs again coating both sides



You can then, fry them in a little oil in a pan or bake them in the oven at about 350 for about 20 minutes 












Tonight I will also be working on my name pictures. I'm going to change them again because I'm not really happy with them. I don't know I'll see. Its just frustrating I cant find those beads. I never lose anything. Maybe its a sign... 
And on that note I will say have a nice night to all and hope you enjoy my recipe. I am going to leave off with a few pictures of some of my clay work. So you can have a sneak preview of some of the things I want to blog about.

This is a polymer clay cane that I made you can do lots of fun things with these canes which I will be telling you about in future posts.




This is a tiny miracle box I'm working on. You know miracles are not always big right? Sometimes they are tiny.. 


               

Some of the things out of the box. I am making this for a young lady in the hospital who has AML and is on her second round of chemo. And the last two pictures are two of my boxes that I make.






Bye All
~hug~

No comments:

Post a Comment