Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting caught up

Without my camera I could not take the pictures that I do. I love my camera, I take it everywhere with me. One of the things I have to carry all my camera equipment is my awesome backpack made by 
Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG for Canon EOS SLR Cameras (Black with Green Accent)

cannon I got off of amazon. I love this case I have never had any problems at all with it.





Today I am getting ready to do name pictures. To do these I use a mirror with sand on it.
I have a poster in the background of an ocean scene and I make an new scene for every picture. Which you can imagine takes time. Each scene contains a name and random selected items such as shells, beads, small animals, fairies and similar items. 
This is my craft room which is undergoing a remodel this week. So I can have all my stuff together. I love to do so many crafts and they have been pretty much always all over the house in different areas so Im trying to get it all in the same room. 
Some of the things I love to do are scrap booking, making things with polymer clay, taking pictures of course, collecting stamps, collecting lots of different things like;Angels, ducks, dragonflies, butterflies, roses, boxes, coins, currency, and postcards. I am also the family history buff and have enjoyed finding out about my Mormon ancestors that came over on the Mormon trail and my 5th great grandfather who had 4 wives (at the same time).   So I have all the family genealogy information. 
I love technological gadgets and have all the latest. 
Apple iPad 2 MC979LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, White) NEWEST MODELKindle 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology - includes Special Offers & Sponsored ScreensaversMy kindle came first, I only use it to read books on.
 Then I got an I-pad 2
I love them both!






I also have 
Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter, Bundle With 2 Cartridges
which I would like to use more than I do, which has been never so far...

But I'm going to use it more I promise! And I will share those adventures with you.
So now I'm off to start on some names, I will post them later, and I am posting them in the order they came in. Due to a busy life I have been behind on the names. I am sorry and I will get them done.
Thanks for your time
have a nice day
~hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment