Friday, September 16, 2011

Colorful

I'm still working in pictures today. I hope to upload some later tonight. In the meantime I would love to show you some of the pictures I take. I love nature and most the time its easier to take pictures of nature than people. Like we had a family reunion and had 24 people to get in a picture it looks horrible.  All the people are lined up uneven my husband who is 6 feet tall is kneeling for some reason... So he looks silly in the picture. So I have to practice on those tips I keep finding on pinterest. Speaking of pinterest if you have not been there you should have a look. Its a board where you can pin different pictures to. These pictures are usually links to craft ideas, decorating ideas, fashion, DIY, receipts etc.. I love it you might too.



These two pictures are from The Science Museum of  Minnesota  one is string and the other is a big bubble wall that only lasted a second each time you did it.


This is my nephew swinging around lights which he called poi




I hope to some day make a living off of my photographs and art/clay work. Today i ordered some varathane* to cover my clay work in because I don't like the one I have been using.  It feels tacky and I don't like it. So until I find the gloss I like I won't sell anything, but I am working on lots of stuff. I'm going to work on some tutorials about clay and various other things also. Like how to cover pens, lights switches, etc in clay. And how to make canes. 
Until next time have a lovely evening.
~hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment