Saturday, December 8, 2012

Seventh day of Christmas

The Seventh day of Christmas Craft
 
 
Cupcake
 
 
 
 
 
Items used:
2 Styrofoam balls
cupcake liners
glitter
glue
 
 
 
 
I started out with the bottom color first, and then let it dry before doing the top.
I put it on the stick because it was easier to let it dry that way.
 

 
 
After the bottom was dry I made the icing. For that I put an extra heavy coat of glue to get the icing look.
 

 
 
While that was drying I made a cherry out of the smaller ball. I flattened a spot on it to put on the top of the cupcake.
 

 
After drying for a little bit, I put the cherry on top of the icing. And stuck a wire in the top so I could use it as an ornament.

 
Last, I glued the cupcake liner to the bottom and a string to the wire to hang it with.
I think it looks more like an ice cream sundae than a cupcake!
I got the idea for this off pinterest, there were a few different ways to make them.
I think with some practice they might even look like a cupcake.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment