Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fifth Day of Christmas

 
The fifth Day of Christmas Craft
 
Turning an old jar into a cute fairy world
 
 
 
 
Items used:
old jar
odds and ends from craft pile
 
 
These are just some of the things I had lying around.
It consists of some old sticks, some colored glass rocks, a pine cone, some fake mushrooms, some fake moss and some dried out flowers.

 
I arranged the moss and mushrooms with some glue.

 
I then glued some moss in the jar. And arranged the mushrooms and dried flowers.

 
I added a sticker on the outside with some frilly string.

 
I kept this one pretty simple, but you can use stickers or just about any little tiny things that would fit in your jar. You could also make clay items to add to your jar.
Haven't decided what I doing for The sixth day of Christmas.
I will figure it out when the time comes.
Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment