Monday, December 3, 2012

PISSED



Ok, I worked hard all day to catch up for 3 days of crafts. Took pictures of all my projects to share. Been sitting here for 4 hours now trying to figure out why my pictures will not up load. They have a purple stripe or they are half blue or half red or some other color every time!!!! Read the blogger help. Turned off all my pop up blockers I could find, added blogger.com to all the pop up blockers I could find, tried 3 different browsers!!!!!!! Cleaned all the cookies and the cache..... WTF???????????????????? Never had trouble before up loading pictures. I pay for my blog and I paid for extra space. Why the French F***ing toast cant i up load any pics?????????????????? ARRGGGGG!!!!!!

Any help would be great!!!!!!
example of my pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment