Monday, December 10, 2012

Ninth Day of christmas

 
The Ninth Day of Christmas Craft
 
nightlight makeover
 
 
 
 
 
Items used:
nightlight
sun catcher paint
Sharpie
 
 
 
 
After taking the cover off to paint, I started by drawing a pattern on the nightlight with a black sharpie.
I made a simple design. You can make any design you want. I wanted mine to look like stained glass.
 

 

After I finished my design with my sharpie, I started to add my paint to different sections. Letting it dry after each color. It didn't take long because it was fast drying paint.
 

 
 
After it was all dry I put the cover back on the nightlight. I think adding a different colored light would be cute too.
 
Day 10 Craft will probably be something made with polymer clay, I haven't decided what yet....
Till then take care.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment