Thursday, December 13, 2012

Eleventh Day of Christmas

 
The Eleventh Day of Christmas Craft

Sun catcher
 
 
 
 
Items used:
a stick
glass beads
twine
 
 


This project I did earlier this year but i wanted to share it because I like it so much. Some day when I have a nice outside flower garden I want to hang it out there.
The first thing I did was find a stick outside that I liked. I then drilled hole in it all the way through. So I could thread the twine through the holes that I drilled.




 
 
I threaded the bead onto the twine and tied knots in it.
And then I threaded the strings through the holes.
After I put a string of beads in all the holes I Tied a string to the top to hang it with.
I think it would look cool in a window or something too. I have mine in my art corner for now.
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment