Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New pieces

Day 2
I worked on some new necklace pieces today. Not much else was going on. Its cold here so no staying inside and warm is was I was up to. I need to work on getting the necklaces all put together now. Not sure how that will work, I'm not much of a jeweler. 



I have been busy working on a cafepress page with my pictures on various items such as t-shirts, mouse pads, clocks, etc. And I have a new facebook page to share all my work on. I also have opened a store at bigcartel to sell my clay. 
Now I just need to get in gear and get back to my clay projects. I get so many cute ideas off pinterest I cant wait to try them.
I included my links for anyone who would like to have a look. You may also find the links on the top of this page. Thanks for your time! And thanks for reading.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment