Friday, March 12, 2010

Open for name requests


I am opening this blog for name requests in honer of babies gone to soon. For now you can request in the comment area. If this does well I will look into the other methods people use. My first picture is in memory of my Granddaughter Alessa Rose.


My second picture is for a friend of mine who's twin brother passed away at the age of 20 after a lifelong battle with cerebral palsy caused from prematurity, who subsequently passed away the same day my granddaughter Alessa did. (this would be the day we found out she had passed not the day she was born) So in honor of Melissa and in memory of Donnie and Alessa, I open my blog for requests.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet thing you are doing. I would love to make a request for my Juanito. We lost him on Dec. 29, 2009.

    ReplyDelete