Friday, March 29, 2013

memory necklaces and name in the sand pictures





I take name pictures in the sand and make polymer clay necklaces.

I do this in memory of my granddaughter Alessa who was born sleeping.

The name in the sand picture is free.
  
the polymer clay necklaces are $10.00 (for the initial necklace) 

 $20.00(for the heart/name necklace).

After the picture is done I will e-mail you a j-peg
If you request a necklace you will buy it off 
ETSY when its finished.
Also if you see something I made that you like feel free to send me an e-mail and ask about it!

 you may go to here Treasure from My heart on Facebook


you can also send an email to alexander_556@msn.com

you may also leave a comment on a recent post on this blog

Please if you don't hear from me after a couple of weeks 
send another e-mail or message in case your message was not seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment