Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 20

Day 20

I made a music themed ornament.
I started with my plastic ornament. I cut up some scrap paper I had that was music themed.


I covered the ornament with the pieces of paper.


After letting it dry I put a layer of polyurethane on it to seal it. 
.

After it was dry I used some brown paint to give it an antique look. 
And for the final step I covered it with silver glitter paint to give it a little sparkle.


I cant believe its only 5 days until Christmas. I still have to do Christmas Shopping.
Rosie is showing a significant amount of hearing loss in one of her ears. For now they are just going to monitor it in speech therapy and see what happens. 
The story of being a preemie is "we will wait and see" so I guess we will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment